Friday, July 9, 2010

Crest 3d Whitestrips

Before
After 5 treatments




First of all, let me start off by saying I HATE close up pictures but I tried to do the best I can so you guys can see the difference. I have been using the crest 3d whitestrips in vivid. I wanted the Professional effects but they were too expensive. That being said, I am very pleased with the results so far! I have used 5 out of the 10 pouches and already my teeth are much whiter. Last night I accidentally fell asleep with one in (whoops!) but I woke up during the night and took it out. That definitely boosted the whitening BUT my teeth are a little sensitive today so no more laying down to watch tv with them in LOL. I have 5 more treatments and then I will update you guys with the full results but so far so good! What is your favorite way to keep your pearly whites WHITE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment