Monday, July 19, 2010

Dupe Alert!!!!





Heeeey guys! I am so excited about this post!!!! Anytime I can find a dupe for something it excites me like a kid on Christmas morning lol. I picked up this E.L.F. brush at Target last week for $1! I am always looking for new brushes and I am a big fan of the E.L.F. ones, but this particular one I didn't have. It is a part of the back to school promotions at Target so I grabbed it and thought "eh for a dollar I could use another eyeshadow brush" but what I got was like a treasure! I used it yesterday and it works beautifully! Then I realized when I was washing my brushes last night that it was the same exact size and shape as my MAC 239! I love the 239 and use it everyday! I began comparing them and they apply shadow exactly the same and feel the same! I have some of the E.L.F. studio line eyeshadow brushes and I was a little disappointed in them b/c the bristles were a little flimsy but this isn't the case with this one at all. It is dense so it packs on color well but the bristles are as soft as the MAC 239, perfect combination and the price tag makes it that much sweeter. The only big difference between the two is the length of the handle. The MAC 239 brush has a longer handle but neither bother me. I didn't even notice till I had them side by side. I am so pleased with this brush I will definitely pick up more before the promotional items are yanked from the end caps.......*scary face!* lol. So run out and grab your E.L.F. Professional eyeshadow brush for $1 before its gone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment