Saturday, July 17, 2010

Essence Nail Stampy Set





Hey guys! Hope you are having a fab weekend!I received this in the mail yesterday from Ulta, it is the Essence nail stampy set which is $2.99 at Ulta.com. I was very skeptical about this especially since it was really cheap. Also, online it said "7 stamping images" and I had no idea what the "images" would be but they were really cute flowers and butterflies so I was pleased with that. Another thing, is with the Konad stamping sets you have to use a special polish for the design and with this you can use ANY polish. So, last night I decided to give it a go! I used this yellow polish which I picked up on clearance at Target for $1.12!!! I have used another stamp set before but the plates weren't firm and were a bit flimsy which made it hard to get the image even and the stamper wasn't very good (it was a knock-off from China) but this was much more successful! I was quite pleased with the result, it was my first time using it and it will definitely take some practice but I can get use to this! I will keep practicing and post more pics when I get a little better at it, also look for a video coming on my youtube channel soon! I didn't see any more image plates available at Ulta.com though which stinks but these 7 images should keep things interesting for a while ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your manicure. I have tons of image plates and have a blast doing my nails.
    I'm a new follower. I'll have to check out your youtube channel. :)
    I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you. and yes be sure to check out my youtube channel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/natesproudwife

    ReplyDelete