Thursday, July 22, 2010

OPI Nail Envy

Hey guys! The weekend is almost here again! It seems this week has flown by. Anyways, I wanted to share with you guys a nail item I purchased on Monday. It is obviously OPI Nail Envy. I have read so many reviews on this on makeupalley and other forums but I never had the chance to get my hands on it. Recently my Target started carrying a few OPI polishes and one of them happened to be this. It was $16.99 which is outrageous to me but I have been desperate to find something to help my nails grow so I bit the bullet and purchased it. After all the reviews I read I kind of had high hopes for it. I have only been using it for 4 days so I can't say a lot about it yet, but I do hope it works. I'm not expecting a miracle worker by any means but if it helps, I am on board! Everytime I try to grow my nails they grow for a few days then break so I usually get frustrated and end up getting acrylics again :( Hopefully this time I can get past that point and resist temptation. :) Since using this I haven't had a nail break but we will see how that goes. I dont want to jinx myself lol. Do any of you have suggestions for growing your nails? I am taking Biotin as well so if you guys know of anything let me know and I will be sure to update on this product. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment