Friday, July 9, 2010

Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish






Hey everyone, happy Saturday! Hope you all have a great weekend. Just wanted to do this quick post about my new obsession.........holographic nail polish! Specifically the Milani 3d holographic polish. This is kind of sheer so I had to do 3 coats but they dried quick and it wasn't thick or hard to work with at all. I painted my nails really quick actually. Usually it takes me a while but this was really easy to work with. I purchased this one for $4.99 at CVS and plan to pick up a few more colors this week. It seems to wear well too so for $4.99 its a pretty good bargain! I am trying to experiment with spicing up my natural nails as I get bored and always go back to falsies so my next venture will be matte polishes, have any of you tried them? Which brand do you like? And any recommendations for a good base coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment