Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sinful Colors (inspired by julieg713)




I know, ANOTHER post today and once again it is about NAILS lol. I guess you can say this is my obsession at the moment lol. Anyway, I watched julieg713 on youtube last night and she did this really cute nail tutorial. The polish she used was Sinful Colors Easy Going which I have been eyeing at my local Walgreens for months now but I never purchased it for fear that it would be a sheer light pink only good for a wash of color or a french manicure but when I saw her video it was a gorgeous milky pink and very opaque so I ran down the street (well not literally I drove lol) to my Walgreens and picked it up! I also needed some glitter to use but they didn't have much. Pretty much everything was picked over but I did find the two glitter polishes above, the green and blue. I already had the bright green on the far left which is Innocent. Second from left (the green glitter) is Call You Later and third from the left (the blue glitter) is Nail Junkie, which I actually ended up not using and last is on the far right which is Easy Going. Since they had no pink or purple glitter I settled for the green and paired it with Innocent and added a few glitter chunks from an old nail polish I have. This is how it turned out, not completely happy with it but it will work. If I had pink or purple it would of looked better and perhaps if my nails weren't so stubby lol. Anyways, just thought I'd share these few pics with you guys. By the way, if you didn't know Sinful Colors nail polishes are $1.99 at Walgreens so I good deal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment