Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Urban Decay Hall of Fame

Well, I have slightly more exciting pictures today to share with you all........they are of the Urban Decay Hall of Fame set. I ordered this about 2 weeks ago from Hautelook and it came with a lipstick, lipgloss, 24/7 liner, mascara, and of course their Primer Potion. I found this set to be so intriguing as I have been on the hunt for a black liner to stay on my water line and I am always on the hunt for a good mascara and I have to say, the brush on this mascara is quite different but different can be good, we will see! The lipgloss is something outrageous! Its a beautiful, sexy red color which is quite pigmented and did I forget to mention is has a sexy half naked man on it??? Can you say, "WOW!" LOL. The lipstick is "Midnight Cowboy" which is a nice nude color but somewhat sheer so I'm not sure that it will cover my pigmented lips enough to actually be a "nude" but it is quite cute :) I am eager to try all of these products and I am sure I will be doing reviews on them on my youtube channel so be sure to stay tuned!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment