Thursday, May 27, 2010

As I Promised.......


I mentioned that I was trying out Jergens Natural Glow foam in another post and I also stated I would continue using it and let you guys know how it went. Well, surprisingly well. I think this is something I am going to have to keep in my cabinets from now on. I am so surprised with the results. Its nothing dramatic so don't expect that, but it gives such a nice and natural color. Since its a foam it dries super fast and it doesn't cake up. Sometimes with lotion tanners I notice after a few times they start to look almost "cakey" on my skin but since this fully soaks in I never feel overdone or blotchy. I have used this for almost 3 weeks and I am just now needing a new can so that isn't bad for $7.99 and it probably would of lasted longer but the first few times I used way too much! When you squirt it in your hand it expands which I wasn't use to so now I know how much I need but its something you have to get used to. All in all, I am quite impressed with this for it to be so cheap and effortless. I am going to pick up another can as soon as I head to Wal-Mart again so a repurchase is definitely a good sign :) Have you guys tried this? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment