Thursday, May 27, 2010

My First OPI


This is my first OPI nail polish!!! I recently took off my acrylics ,hence the terrible nails :(, but to treat myself I bought my first OPI nail polish. They are a little pricey at $8.50 each where I live so I always just admired them and since I always had acrylics I would pick an OPI from the salon stash but never had my own. I saw this at Target and decided I would give them a try. Overall I am pretty pleased. The color I have is OPI Here Today.....Aragon Tomorrow which is this nice dark sort of olive green shade. Its a nice color but I am really on the hunt for OPI My Private Jet and this didn't quite satisfy my craving so I will keep searching for it but overall I am pretty pleased. I will probably be obsessed with nail polish now lol. Do you guys have any recommendations on colors??? Or tips on growing strong healthy nails???

No comments:

Post a Comment