Saturday, May 8, 2010

Revlon is all the rave!

Second post for the day........yay! So, everyone has been raving about the new lipglosses and from the moment I saw them in my local Walgreens I had to have them so I waited till they went on sale or I had a coupon b/c lets face it, $6.99 for a Revlon lip gloss is a lil on the expensive side, so I caught them on a good deal and now I own these gorgeous shades! I bought Peach Petal and Lilac Pastelle. They are both beautiful and seem to be much more pigmented than I had ever expected. They remind me of MAC's Cremesheen glass so I dug out my Ever So Rich and swatched it right alone side them and as you can see the Revlon is a little more thick and, believe it or not, more pigmented! The Revlon seems thick but it glides on your lips so nice and soft. My first thought when I saw the Lilac Pastelle was it looks just like Barry M 129 in a gloss form so I also swatched that for you guys. I put the lilac on yesterday over my bare lips and it just had a nice lilac sheen and it felt so good on my lips so today I will be wearing the peach and I am quite excited!!! Have a great weekend and let me know if any of you guys have any of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment