Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jergens Tinted Foaming Moisturizer


I know I said I was going to try and put a picture up everyday but I have missed the last couple of days due to some issues going on. I am back though and with an item I purchased a few days ago! The Jergens natural glow foaming moisturizer. I have been sooo skeptical of this since it came out because I used the Jergens natural glow lotion and I hated it! The only "tint" it gave me was that of orange which is definitely not the look I am going for. It also looked blotchy after a few days. Despite my skepticism I picked this up at Wal-Mart a few days ago. So far, I am impressed. I put it on before I went to bed the night I bought it. I expected the foam to have a tint but it doesn't, its just white which makes applying a little more difficult. I applied one coat and let it dry then another an hour or so later and the next morning I woke up with a nice glow. I would say maybe 2 shades darker which looks completely natural. I was pleasantly surprised at the results so I am going to reapply tonight and see how this keeps working. I will update you guys ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment