Saturday, August 7, 2010

Copy Cat!



Yep, I'm a copy cat! I saw a picture on beautopia of something she had done and I had to try it! It was the m57 plate and then she added the colorful dots which added such a nice POP of color. I think she also stated she had seen this on makeupalley and it was called "rainbow snow leapard" which I think is a PERFECT name for it! I am getting a little better with my Konad but it definitely takes practice! Anyways, I wanted to talk about the polish I used which is LA Colors White. This is a nice white, sort of sheer, so I had to layer 3 coats to get a full opaque white. It can be quite streaky though so without the Konad stamp over it I would not have been satisfied;however, since it is sheer, its very thin which means fast drying time and I am a total fan of as my son needed a diaper change in the middle of doing my nails lol. So far, this has been a theme with the LA Colors polishes I have tried, very sheer which can be a good or bad thing, depends on what look you're going for. For the black I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out which works really well with the konad as its kind of a thick black polish but I may purchase a few of the konad special polishes soon though. My daughter loves it as well! She has been going around trying to stamp everything lol! I do her nails and it works great, so easy and fast for her little nails. So far, I am very pleased with my Konad and it was a good investment and I will definitely be investing in more plates and maybe some polishes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment