Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recent Haul Pics&Swatches

Let's start off with Creme d'nude, a lovely peachy nude with a Cremesheen formula so it has pretty good coverage on the lips but still remains to have a slight glossiness but no shimmer

This is Underage lipglass. I have been debating this one for quite sometime and finally decided I needed it for my nude lips coming on this fall. It is much peachier than I had originally thought but still very pale and pretty. It is, like most lipglasses, sticky but that is what gives that gorgeous shine and lasts long!





Now onto eyeshadows........This is Bronze eyeshadow which I wasn't sure I needed after having Mulch, but I am definitely glad I purchased it! It has a beautiful shine, not glitter, not shimmer, almost a metallic finish, I LOVE it! It is sooo pretty!




Next is Sketch. This is one of the most unique colors, sort of a blackened plum with a slight shimmer. Its so unique which I thought was going to be hard to work with but its not at all. I love it with Amber Lights on the lid and this is in the crease for everyday. This would also make a gorgeous smokey eye so I am excited to try that and will post when I do!






This is Purple Haze. Its a very smooth and soft matte shade which is hard to find. Its a beautiful lilac purple and exactly what I had hoped Vibrant Grape would be but Vibrant Grape is much more pink toned and slightly brighter. I think this shade is much more easy to work with and much more wearable. It goes with a lot more colors and can be worn so many different ways



That is it for now!








2 comments:

  1. 'Sketch' and 'Purple Haze' both look lovely. I'm a big fan of these sort of colours. :)

    www.awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete