Thursday, December 17, 2009

"ralphy help me!"

It was just tooo cute! My 2 year old decided she just HAD to go outside even though there was at least a foot of snow and the wind chill was about -15 so I packed her in 3 layers of clothes and 2 hoods and we headed out! The poor thing was having an awful time trudging through the snow that came up to her knees but she was trying and as any 2 year old she REFUSED help from mom so out she went and then she fell and couldn't get up! The Christmas Story was playing through my head and I burst out laughing. Alta; however, didn't find the situation quite so humorous. After the second attempt at walking through the snow and failing AGAIN she gave up and came to me crying wanting back inside the house. lol. Needless to say, she hasn't asked to go out again lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment